I had totally forgotten to list the 11 questions and answers in order to receive my award, so without further ado, I present them for your amusement!
1. What’s a funny prank you pulled?
When me and my friends were younger, we used to try to swear live on air in the late night talk show on local radio, we had to try and catch them out as they had a time delay of a few seconds that allowed them to cut slightly if things went wrong. we did all sorts of mad scenarios to keep they guy talking, and then we’d try and sneak a quick swear before they cut us off!
2. What’s the most trouble you’ve ever been in?
I’m a good boy me! No, all I can say is I’ve never been to prison.
3. Who would win in a kung fu battle, a kiwi or a banana?
As a master of the art of anthropomorphic fruit fighting, The Kiwi, as it has a lower centre of gravity, and a tough skin, bananas are good at flips and jumps, but bruise easy.
4. Favorite song at the moment?
5. Foreign accent that makes you laugh the most? Haha just kidding. What I really meant is who’s your favorite side character in a TV show or movie? Actually those questions are probably related…
Pops out of “The Regular show
6. Qualities you look for in a friend?
Honesty, Fairness, Manners, Twisted humour!
7. Qualities you look for in the opposite sex?
Honesty, Respect, Intelligence.
8. Any crazy date stories?
I’ve been Married too long to remember what a date is!!
9. Wild card: make up a question and answer it. What is best, Peas or Beans?
10. If you could write one law what would it be?
Bring back the UK death penalty for child murderers, serial killers, rapists and paedophiles.
11. Why so serious?
Its the Grinning Skull? Even when we’re serious, we’re still grinning!
Nominations and questions to follow……